Awesome Jumpstyle League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Awesome Jumpstyle League Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

1/2 FINAL HERE !!!!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
FelasADMIN
Admin

1/2 FINAL HERE !!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: 1/2 FINAL HERE !!!!!!!   1/2 FINAL HERE !!!!!!! EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 8:00 pm

1. Sentinel vs Rupart

2. B3ny vs Thunder

LAST DAY - 2012-04-28

3 CLIPS!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Rupart

PostSubject: Re: 1/2 FINAL HERE !!!!!!!   1/2 FINAL HERE !!!!!!! EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 6:05 pm

Back to top Go down
B3ny

PostSubject: Re: 1/2 FINAL HERE !!!!!!!   1/2 FINAL HERE !!!!!!! EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 9:54 am

Back to top Go down
Thunder J.

PostSubject: Re: 1/2 FINAL HERE !!!!!!!   1/2 FINAL HERE !!!!!!! EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 10:09 pm

Back to top Go down
Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: 1/2 FINAL HERE !!!!!!!   1/2 FINAL HERE !!!!!!! EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 9:45 am

I know that it's easy battle versus Rupart so i put old solos. Good luck all !
I promises that i record sth new but my girl have accident yesterday and i was all day with her!!! Good luck.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGaIvMKJ2dY&feature=youtu.be
Back to top Go down
Rupart

PostSubject: Re: 1/2 FINAL HERE !!!!!!!   1/2 FINAL HERE !!!!!!! EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 12:22 pm

so sorry bro but the last day was yesterday not today !!! so disquali !!!!
and before yesterday you say about your parents WTF you so only shit no one is true what you say! you say only shit xD come on bro what is wrong?
you tell round to round and again and again a other story xD ;D
Back to top Go down
Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: 1/2 FINAL HERE !!!!!!!   1/2 FINAL HERE !!!!!!! EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 12:37 pm

You're Fucking idiot you know? Such things happen to all of us, so we should go and on hand ^^
it's not my fault that you're a coward(chicken) and did not want to fight buhauha ^^
does not bother anyone that the film gave the date, the judges will want to evaluate The complete videos;)
So shut up child and wait for results ^^ WTF.
You disslike my movie because you know that you will lose lool2
no words.
Back to top Go down
Rupart

PostSubject: Re: 1/2 FINAL HERE !!!!!!!   1/2 FINAL HERE !!!!!!! EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 2:24 pm

xDDDD I'm not a hater xDD
i don't had dislike it xD Very Happy but okay Very Happy
I'm not a chicken because Fair is the important word but you don't know it Very Happy Very Happy
you mad bro?
and the judge must be judge all movies when not it is a fail! and you have to much
you don't follow rules you mean you are on of the best jumpers because you are in TopJumperz xD?? don't tell shit man Very Happy
and when i lose for me is doesn't matter because i know I'm not so stupid and unfair but you !!
because i have fun and new friends and you have new hater and only make jumpstyle for the best !!
I Jump to express not to impress man !!
L2J
Back to top Go down
Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: 1/2 FINAL HERE !!!!!!!   1/2 FINAL HERE !!!!!!! EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 4:30 pm

Grrrr... for now I see that you care about disqualified because well you know that you are weaker. No one see any problems so be so kind and shout up man ^^
does not interested anyone that the film was gave after the deadline. If we treat it as a fun, slight infraction of the Rules does not cause anyone a problem Wink
Take it easy and wait for results ^^
you are very aggressive and tight type of guy - don't like it.
Sentinel Biohazard/The Legendary Team
Back to top Go down
Rupart

PostSubject: Re: 1/2 FINAL HERE !!!!!!!   1/2 FINAL HERE !!!!!!! EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 4:46 pm

Sentinel wrote:
Grrrr... for now I see that you care about disqualified because well you know that you are weaker. No one see any problems so be so kind and shout up man ^^
does not interested anyone that the film was gave after the deadline. If we treat it as a fun, slight infraction of the Rules does not cause anyone a problem Wink
Take it easy and wait for results ^^
you are very aggressive and tight type of guy - don't like it.
Sentinel Biohazard/The Legendary Team
I'm not really aggressive
and when you had read it i had make comment for few week under your movie i want a battle with you:D
But a fair battle and so ist not really fair because Rules is Rules and all Follow the rules who not follow is disquali when the admin say its okay Fail League
for me sry but you Disqualified last round
i think we need in jumpstyle fair leaguen and who not follow the rules is a sucker xDDDD Very Happy
in a League is important the rules !! this is why we have rules for leaguen xD Very Happy so follow
and i had not really dislike you:D i like you you are for me a good jumper for me it is a hard battle and i know i can lose but maybe i can win
from league to league its different Very Happy so
i wish you good luck but I'm not a kid who cry when i lose Very Happy
so i hope you don't cry when you maybe lose ! and don't see all battle easy Very Happy you are not a god Jumper xD Very Happy Very Happy you are a normal jumper!
so good luck!
Back to top Go down
Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: 1/2 FINAL HERE !!!!!!!   1/2 FINAL HERE !!!!!!! EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 5:24 pm

I wish you good luck too. You must train you're technically, more rythmincs and tricks and you'll be very good Wink So train and train Wink
Good luck Rupart :>
Back to top Go down
Rupart

PostSubject: Re: 1/2 FINAL HERE !!!!!!!   1/2 FINAL HERE !!!!!!! EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 5:57 pm

good luck sentinel in the next stage ;-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1/2 FINAL HERE !!!!!!!   1/2 FINAL HERE !!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

1/2 FINAL HERE !!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1